Our clients are at the forefront of everything that we do. Across all our teams, from client services to operations and portfolio management, we actively collaborate to ensure that clients benefit from our shared expertise. We aim to bring our firm’s core values to life by serving clients with excellence, partnership, integrity, transparency, and community.
RPIA employees and partners also have significant capital invested in the funds to ensure that our interests align with those of our clients – in true partnership. We strive to offer best-in-class service, transparency, and reporting, to ensure that our clients understand and feel comfortable with their investments and what we do.
Our Client Teams
- Client Portfolio Management: 13 Professionals
- Client Engagement/Client Experience/Marketing: 12 Professionals
Some of the services we offer include:
- Continuous dialogue and open communication – Anyone from our client teams or portfolio management teams is always available to address any questions on markets or client investments. We also welcome the opportunity to visit our office so that clients can see how we operate and make investment decisions firsthand.
- Current information is available on our secure Investor Portal - This includes items such as weekly performance updates, portfolio analytics, account information, quarterly DDQs, semi-annual and annual financial statements, tax reporting, and much more.
- Monthly commentaries and market insights focusing on current themes and outlook are made available under our market insights section (www.rpia.ca/market-insights).
- Events and education - We collaborate with various organizations and speakers to continuously offer clients and their families meaningful experiences. In addition, our Investor Education series aims to educate clients and their families (including the next generation) on our strategies and the markets. The Investor Education series can be found on our website at www.rpia.ca/media.
- Community involvement - We support a wide variety of organizations that reflect the values of our clients, employees, and firm. If there is a non-profit organization close to your heart, please let us know how we can help and get involved.
The Trading Desk Perspective
RPIA’s clients trust us to find unique opportunities to help them protect their savings and to build up wealth for generations. In addition to our client teams, our Portfolio Management Team works with a client-centric approach across all specialties, including research, structuring, execution, risk, and technology. Our research, structuring, and execution teams actively seek ways to achieve our clients’ investment goals. Our risk team ensures that the right policies and parameters are in place to ensure that trading decisions can withstand different market conditions. Finally, our technology team works closely with our Portfolio Management and Risk teams to ensure that our experienced colleagues on the trading desk have the right tools at their disposal to make informed, quick decisions.
The ultimate goal of our collaborative culture is to benefit our clients. It allows us to harness our team’s expertise as we honour our responsibility of safeguarding and growing our client’s assets. In other words, our goal is to help you achieve your financial goals, whether it’s through client services or the trading desk.
As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue providing excellent service for our clients and to ensure that the right information is available to them. If you have any feedback or suggestions on anything else we can do or provide, we would be happy to work with you.